Re: [Shop-talk] Fiber Fix?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fiber Fix?
From: w <wc5813@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:27:56 -0400
On 10/31/2013 11:06 AM, PJ McGarvey wrote:
> Not talking about your breakfast cereal...
> Came across this in a random blog last night, wondering if anyone has heard of
> or used it?http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009WSDWUG/downandoutint-20
> Plan on picking up a box from amazon next chance I get to keep in the old

Hmm, interesting sounding stuff. Seems plausible, but I'd have doubts it
would work on dirty or non-rigid stuff. Like say a radiator hose. Could
be useful for some stuff though.

Another good hint: if you don't have transportation to medical
professionals, steri-strips [you really should have these in your med
cab or first aid kit] or a suture kit and ability & willingness to use
it on yourself -- cut up strips of coffee filters applied with super
glue work great on some pretty bad lacerations.

-Wayne