Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler

To: Karl Vacek <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler
From: Benjamin Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:09:38 -0400
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
I've had an HF air nibbler for several years and had no problem.  I tend
not to use just because of the mess it makes - I'm picking up little
crescent moon shaped pieces of metal forever after each use.

I have seen the drill mounted ones advertised but can't tell you where off
the top of my head.

Ben....