Re: [Shop-talk] electrical question - email formatting

To: Matt <mbarre@juno.com>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] electrical question - email formatting
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:48:00 -0500
I use hotmail/outlook via a web browser and it has always done this to my
postings as well.  Never remembered to look into it, but probably something
about the HTML formatting causes this.
I don't see many options in my hotmail that would fix this.  I assume if you
used a non-browser based email client that might fix it.
-PJ