[Shop-talk] tv in the shop

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:49:29 -0500
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=att.net; b=GqvJDJYhbcdUzxGRzS3dN52B/pHyTllZOZ2Wxnf4QRdbyC4iccaYrlRzej9ELejwZqfvdO8uonvXP5zl8zkBNlQWk+zCgqU1z75z/us79jDaX0JBKY+a4xudoht15ne4cfwQPkF//quUpJn7JmR7BxbpZWoCudb0CoIT1o/YKcP6Fuj4CmrmXRXxazyi1V53lzLuYjIYu+Fy7yAQvbFpzPmOybaBVgjRDS3nDNBaKB7ORD8kaFrPcdz3L05TBwxkSZ9OEG7nG3Nn/jObWSUIjgFKynPRCvItQFF9eQjQFq24/Gr0I/7CxcW3QH4nZBugD5dDNAUJcPrO5ErNJbyJ5Q==;
sometimes in the shop, I'm working on a 'bench' project and would like to
watch video's or movies while working...  there are episodes of tv shows I've
missed that I'd like to download to my p.c. and watch when I can.

I tried Amazon but they have no option for downloading to a pc and watching
off line later.. or so they say... I can download it to my Kindle Fire (if I
had one) or to my X-box (if I had that) but nothing to a generic p.c....

any of you guys do the download stuff with tv episodes successfully ???  I use
U-verse but they don't do CBS shows (in particular) in there On-demand
system...   is there another service on the net that I can use... I don't mind
paying for what I want, if I could find it...

thanks
John

---
protection is active.