[Shop-talk] Snap on Pressure washer warrantee

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Snap on Pressure washer warrantee
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:10:23 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/17/2014 13:10:01, Serialize complete at 08/17/2014 13:10:01
Does anyone know what the warrantee on Snap-ons Pressure washer?

I have one and it doesn't work at all.  I'm guessing its the GFI plug, but
I can't test it without opening up the unit.  I have no problem doing
that, but if they have a full warrantee on this item as well, I don't want
to void it by opening it up.  It's fairly new and there is no signs of
breakage or anything.

If there is anyone that can ask their Snap on guy or something?  Thanks.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson