Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] Smart thermostat ?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] Smart thermostat ?
From: steve hochschild <shochschild@att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:09:30 -0500
We bought the Nest, and it works great for us.  The house is almost
always where we want it.  It allows you to easily adjust your
preferences, and it is connected, so it knows whether it is hot or cold
outside.  We luv it, and would buy it again.  It cost $250, installed in
minutes, and works better than we expected.  We live in Austin, and our
thermostat is in the entryway...