[Shop-talk] The air compressor to have now

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] The air compressor to have now
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 12:52:51 -0500
It's time for a new compressor. I also want it to be the last one I buy.

I remember the last time I did this (maybe ten, fifteen years ago), it
was an Ingersoll Rand T-something. T-10, T-55, I thought it was
similarly named to a Russian tank, for some reason.

Anyway, If you were buying one today, which would it be? I've got the
space for anything, and I'd like to never even have to think about
running out of air again. Not running a shop, but I'll paint with it,
and run a blast cabinet with it.

Thanks guys.