Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:14:05 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Eric,

In the past when I had the lift setup it did seem to have a lot of "stuff"
sitting on it when I wasn't using it :)

The ramps on mine are 14" wide.  This is an early lift built by a company
called Grand out of Texas.  It just so happens the model of my lift is
"TR3".  Somehow that just seemed appropriate to me!

The adjustable shower poles is an interesting suggestion.  That might work
well with something Marty suggested to me.

Thanks for the idea!

Brad