Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:17:24 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Several people have suggested plywood as a base.  Plywood would probably be
the cheaper of the alternatives that are available.  Although I would like
to find out how much I can pick up a used truck wheel for.  Sadly a while
back I gave a way a steel rim from a chevy P30 chassis that was for 19.5"
tires.  That likely would have made an ideal candidate.

Brad