[Shop-talk] removing magnet

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] removing magnet
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@aTT.NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:02:57 -0600
I've got a magnetic parts disk. 6" chrome plated metal dish with a big ole
honkin magnet on the bottom (hence the 'magnetic parts dish' )   I need to
remove the magnet apprantly it's glued on ???   what will break this loose
???  tried a hammer and and prying it off.   All that did was break the
magnet and bend the dish.   unscarred is what I need.   what about heat ??
maybe melt the glue ??? or whatever is holding the two together ???

john

---