Re: [Shop-talk] Download Prime instant video

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Download Prime instant video
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 14:10:52 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 03/07/2015 14:10:08, Serialize complete at 03/07/2015 14:10:08
Years ago, I made this 'instructable' on how to grab any video from a
feed.

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-easy-way-to-get-videos-from-ANY-website-in-Goo/

It was back in the XP days, so I'm not sure how well it will work with Win
7 or 8.

But it might be a starting point for you.

My advice is to watch a 'short' video on prime, then find where that file
is been stored on your machine (do this before you close or end the video
view window.)

Once you find the file (it may be hidden, in a hidden directory, so make
sure you look everywhere), it might just as easy and coping it and
renaming it with a viewable extension.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson