Re: [Shop-talk] Weird Rotor Issue

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Weird Rotor Issue
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:23:11 -0400
Cc: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Is that a rear rotor?  Well, look at this one, that I took off my '98
Outback last year:

http://www.dougbraun.com/pix/subaru_rotor.jpg

That's the inside surface of the rear rotor.  The outside was more-or-less
decent looking, and the pads were fine, but
the brakes were getting more and more vibration.  The photo was taken after
lots of large scaly chunks of rust were knocked off.

The car was driven regularly, but always lived outside.

Doug