Re: [Shop-talk] Sealants for nylon gas tank?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sealants for nylon gas tank?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:37:00 -0400
A friend sent me the link to the BMW upgrade kit, which includes a tube of
Gasoila. I found a jar at my local Tractor Supply for $8. Specifically states
compatibility with nylon, up to 20% ethanol gasoline, and steel. Probably very
similar to what you're talking about:

http://www.gasoila.com/products/pipe-thread-sealants/gasoila-soft-set-thread-
sealant-with-ptfe.html/

jim