Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical install questions

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical install questions
From: Gordie Bird <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 12:25:26 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: 9hGeC6reQmR2LMwWZBqjZqWagMVO9g== s=q20140121; t=1438431926; bh=DiHkA4QJvmFAsAyvHOb00nVkCrkqDug6n0XY+o3cnsQ=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ZyQEhtHukBnLaBJv9bY0fTfbQsDnq5OZ2WAXNS5k18EJqPYwNjxvO7ro79C5eXczF oaRRNUSB01X2oiSQnTMVudbWWPEcTdkl1RZ4XUmzn28FmwHxnc9Fhh5EdPxegtXC6y kmWDSvMuh2ulgTvE6lxA2XhenWkj/ILSUp+Qx/d5Fb3NSHGNiDUwh5TJT8LbXlJQvi tUF5lxmwDF5lS8dBEijordvthdm3L6g5TahGOTInYUrWJB//z+VGAPRPtRGGuy0ybG kn4Kf+B2Eyjv6gsSOulM+FHiljum28QcwQTAhUn2/CXL0wh2Mu/IQs0dq8vHNT5HDz ZnfxDh8BituiA==
My pull out handle contains 2 fuses...

Are fuses required? I've seen plenty that are just a pull-out handle...