Re: [Shop-talk] entending home network

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] entending home network
From: steve hochschild <steve-hochschild@att.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 11:29:55 -0500
What Jimmie said.  I just did this.  I bought a $30 router, configured
it as below, works great.  And since there are no walls, I bet the
signal will reach without trenching, without a directional "Pringles
can" antenna, or anything; I was able to just plug it in, set it in the
window, and I was up.  You want to make sure you match your existing
router's type, "N" or whatever, as the routers will drop down all
transmissions down to the slowest device on the network.