Re: [Shop-talk] Buying a new compressor of just the 'compressor'?

To: "eric@megageek.com" <eric@megageek.com>, "shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Buying a new compressor of just the 'compressor'?
From: Bill Gilroy <bill.gilroy@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:35:02 -0500 FILETIME=[01F6E4A0:01D127B0]
I would get the whole unit.  I think you are in NJ, plenty of moisture in the
air.  I have heard good thing about Eaton's,
https://www.eatoncompressor.com/piston-compressors/industrial-series-5-10-hp

But I do not have any personal experience with them.

Sent from Outlook Mail<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550987> for
Windows 10 phone