Re: [Shop-talk] flat screen tv to monitor

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] flat screen tv to monitor
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:30:45 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
 John, 32 inch flat screens were running $150 recently (not just camp out
doorbusters). 24 inch monitors with excellent resolution are running $100.To
bump up to 27 inch monitor is around $150. There are numerous ways to run
multiple monitors - my wife is a CPA and runs 4 screens from her laptop.I get
by with a new 24 inch monitor and a 22 inch - sub 24 inchers are getting
ridiculously cheap There are many ways to skin this cat - how your office/desk
is configured and personal preference will likely govern.