Re: [Shop-talk] Moving heavy equipment

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Moving heavy equipment
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:59:49 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
  PODS probably provides the most well known turnkey solution - but you pay a
premium for the convenience.If they could use a container at their
destination, I would bet the cheapest solution would be to buy a container.I
imagine they are fairly reasonable in NJ if not too far from Newark.Then you
aren't on the clock and can have it moved at your pace.You could even try "you
ship"