Re: [Shop-talk] Jeepers Creepers....

To: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>, Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Jeepers Creepers....
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net> mail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 21:27:09 -0500
I realize this is off topic, but are you spraying
the paint or brushing it?  I tried to do a bit of
rust removal and brush painting under my
Suburban.  It was maddening.  Far more paint
ended up on me and the floor than on the
chassis.   As for the creeper, I am using something like the

ATD Tools 81050 Blow Molded Heavy-Duty Mechanic's
Creeper.  You can see it on Amazon here:

www.amazon.com/ATD-81050-Heavy-Duty-Mechanics-Creeper/dp/B000M5WV7I

Actually mine isn't exactly that.  It's something
similar that I bought maybe 25 years ago.  It's
OK, but nothing special.  It isn't really fair to
judge today's offerings based on my old model.

-Steve

At 07:05 PM 3/5/2016, Brad Kahler wrote:
>Bill, that is definitely a unique
>creeper!  Unfortunately for the work I'm
>currently doing it won't really work well.  I'm
>working under my motorhome and literally have to
>roll from side to side and front to back.  I'm
>painting the entire chassis and have removed
>everything underneath including the front
>suspension saddle.  It's a total rebuild from
>the ground up.  I do like that magic creeper
>though and may buy it for future use.

utox.team.net