Re: [Shop-talk] Netflix and U-verse

To: john niolon <jniolon@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Netflix and U-verse
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 14:19:47 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
On Sat, 9 Apr 2016, john niolon wrote:
> wondering if there is a way to get Netflix thru U-verse...   some
> limited reading makes me think no...   anyone got a work around that
> doesn?t involve using my laptop or my phone...  love to just turn  on
> the TV and do it

    What, exactly, do you mean by "U-verse"?  U-verse TV, or U-verse
Internet?  If you can get one, you can get both, and the latter is just a
broadband connection... it doesn't care what you watch over that link.  So
get a smart TV ( or add an adapter to your existing set ), connect it to
your home network, and watch Netflix or anything else on the Internet
on your TV.

    If you want a Netflix channel to show up in your U-verse Guide, yeah,
good luck with that.  I doubt that's possible.

--
  David Hillman