[Shop-talk] It's raining compressors

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] It's raining compressors
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 13:16:53 -0400 05/24/2016 13:17:00, Serialize complete at 05/24/2016 13:17:00
--===============9152694789051810423==

--=_alternative 0061E07485257FBD_=

So I ordered my new compressor yesterday.  Later that night, a buddy told
me he needed to get a air compressor out of a friend's house where it has
been sitting for a few years.  It was never used, but he bought it new.

My question, can I transport a vertical tank compressor on it's side?  I
want to help move it, but is there any reason I can't lay it down in a
truck (we can't lift it in the truck.)

Just asking.

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0061E07485257FBD_=

&nbsp;Later that night, a buddy told me he needed to get a air compressor
out of a friend's house where it has been sitting for a few years. &nbsp;It
was never used, but he bought it new.</font>
tank compressor on it's side? &nbsp;I want to help move it, but is there
any reason I can't lay it down in a truck (we can't lift it in the
truck.)</font>
Thanks.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============9152694789051810423==--