Re: [Shop-talk] Lawn sprinkler

To: 'Jimmie Mayfield' <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lawn sprinkler
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 13:50:28 -0500
Bob,

I totally agree with Jimmie, but would go a bit further.

Don't forget to add extra wires for the extra valves, plus one or so if the
wires get damaged you don't have to dig up the yard to repair it, just move
to a different wire.

Depending on the price of the controller, I would also add enough control
zones to handle the extra valves. Some controllers have the ability to add
more zones on later, which would be an alternative.

Also, no matter who installs the system, take photos of the pipes and wires
so if there is a need to find them you will have a better idea of where they
are.

I have drip tapes around my trees and in the garden and they work great.
There is no spraying water into the air where some will evaporate and puts
it all on the roots.

Peace,
Pat