Re: [Shop-talk] Well tank losing air pressure

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Well tank losing air pressure
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 10:08:59 -0400
Not long after posting this I finally found a video where some glorious soul
had taken one apart. My vision of the bladder holding the air was incorrect;
the bladder holds the water, and the air is inside the tank. I then picked at a
suspicious paint bubble and soaped it, and that's where I'm losing the air,
pinhole leak.

Here's the video if you'd like to see the innards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ybMRYrt8U

jim