Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 04:40:33 -0400
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 8:26 PM,  <eric@megageek.com> wrote:
> DING DING DING, we have winner!  The Go-jacks solve the problem of the tires
> sinking because I can 'release' them once the trailer is in place.

Can you save 50% by securing one axle in place while it's on the
ground?  Chain it up or something?  Then when you lift the trailer by
the other axle, it will come up with it.  You'd only need two wheel
jacks instead of four.

You just need a flag on the chain so you remember to remove it when
you get ready to pull the trailer...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.