Re: [Shop-talk] Tire size/capability question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tire size/capability question
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 17:42:41 -0400
Peter,

This is a fantastic tire and wheel size calculator/comparator:
https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

Just plug in the values from the two tire sizes and it will give you dimensions
and recommendations for the second set of tires. According to the site, the
second set of tires will be almost 1" wider and about 1" greater in diameter
than the tires on the car; there is also a warning that the larger tires may
affect handling.

Whatever you do, look at the date codes on whichever tires you put on the truck
to make sure that they're not too old to safely use.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk