[Shop-talk] Repairing/re-attaching coax line

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Repairing/re-attaching coax line
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:51:28 -0400

--0000000000006ae8340578bff326

Guys, not particularly shop related, but I trust you guys more than Google.

Hurricane Michael knocked over a tree at the house. That tree ripped the
overhead Concast coax line running to the house. It looks exactly like
you'd think it would--ripped apart on one end.

The other end has a connector on it. Looks like the push version of what
you connect to the t.v. box in the house

Can I trim the ends and install a new connector on the ripped-off end and
connect them? If so, anything I find on Google will do?

Thanks.

Scott

--0000000000006ae8340578bff326

ichael knocked over a tree at the house. That tree ripped the overhead Conc=
ast coax line running to the house. It looks exactly like you&#39;d think i=
=3D"auto">The other end has a connector on it. Looks like the push version =
of what you connect to the t.v. box in the house=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"aut=

--===============5505581877936810105==

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============5505581877936810105==--