Re: [Shop-talk] Plumbing opportunity

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com> definitions=2018-12-09_01:, , signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1011 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=916 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-1807170000 definitions=main-1812090028
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Plumbing opportunity
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 21:11:48 -0600
Cc: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Mar, If you have time & find the weather to be desirable, go for it but the
city doing their work wonâ??t have any effect on your decision. There is
another valve on the cityâ??s side of the meter to shut things off so you can
work even if the main is under pressure.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity