Re: [Shop-talk] Shipper recommendation needed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shipper recommendation needed
From: John Miller via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:47:54 -0700
On 7/28/2019 10:33 AM, Pat Horne via Shop-talk wrote:
> The trans is in hand.

I'll keep that in mind.

I'm waiting for Amazon Prime to offer pickup/delivery service.

Amazon, for whatever you think about them, have pretty much redefined
the shipping business in this country and perhaps much of the world.

Frankly, I try to buy elsewhere when I can, but they're so damn
convenient and I appreciate the club they've beaten the rest of the
industry with to improve their services.

John.