Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:13:39 -0400 03/29/2020 02:13:40 PM, Serialize complete at 03/29/2020 02:13:40 PM

--===============5193572692403461896==

--=_alternative 006420988525853A_=

A couple people already mentioned the plastic bag...

I had bad experience with this in the past.  Not to mention that it really
slows the response time down if I have to deal with a plastic bag.

I may put the safe under a plastic sheet or something.  I will put
desiccate packs in the safe for sure.

Thanks again and keep the ideas coming!  I'd hate to miss something
important.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 006420988525853A_=

mentioned the plastic bag...</span>
with this in the past. &nbsp;Not to mention that it really slows the response
time down if I have to deal with a plastic bag.</span>
safe under a plastic sheet or something. &nbsp;I will put </span><span style="
font-size:12pt">desiccate
safe for sure.</span>
keep the ideas coming! &nbsp;I'd hate to miss something important.</span>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============5193572692403461896==--