Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirdest shop related question asked here.

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirdest shop related question asked here.
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:15:04 -0400 03/30/2020 08:15:04 AM, Serialize complete at 03/30/2020 08:15:04 AM
--===============1850938903070001551==

--=_alternative 00434CB48525853B_=

OK, this one I MEAN to go to the list.

I few have written back about holstering a weapon.  My question then is,
does anyone here do that?  I can't even work on stuff if I have anything
in my pockets, I couldn't image safely maneuvering around, under, through
tight places in cars, etc with a piece of iron strapped to my side.

Not to mention how beat up it would get (I get REALLY banged up daily, not
sure I would want to put a piece through that regularly.)

Thanks again for all the suggestions,  It's really helping me plan this
properly.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 00434CB48525853B_=

a weapon. &nbsp;My question then is, does anyone here do that? &nbsp;I
can't even work on stuff if I have anything in my pockets, I couldn't image
safely maneuvering around, under, through tight places in cars, etc with
a piece of iron strapped to my side.</font>
get (I get REALLY banged up daily, not sure I would want to put a piece
through that regularly.)</font>
&nbsp;It's really helping me plan this properly.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============1850938903070001551==--