[Shop-talk] Overalls and Carhartt Discount

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Overalls and Carhartt Discount
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 07:02:44 -0400 05/24/2020 07:02:45 AM, Serialize complete at 05/24/2020 07:02:45 AM
--===============3245378215536234194==

--=_alternative 003CAD9085258572_=

I just wanted to follow up on my pant's question.

First, I went looking for Carhartt Overalls as that seemed to be the
group's consensus.

While Tractor Supply carries Carhartt, they don't have their overalls.
Since I was there, I picked up a pair of their house brand overalls.

Been given them the torture test and they are doing great.  I am in love
with overalls for work pants.

Decided to get some Carhartts to add to my availible work pants.

Turns out, if you are 1st responder, military, police, nurses, etc, there
is a 25% off you entire offer either in their stores or on line.

Since I don't want lined overalls, these meansthe Carhartt overalls are
CHEAPER than most other brands.

I just wanted to let you all know that if you qualify for the discount,
that is a sweet deal.

I was looking at other brands of overalls and one thing I found is that
it's really hard to separate the 'work' overalls from the 'fashion'
overalls. In some cases, the models on the website were dead give-aways,
but many other brands it was hard to tell.  I know that Carhartts should
be 'work' quality, so I think I'll just stick with them.

Have a great Memoral Day (those in the US) and remember those that paid
for our freedom!

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 003CAD9085258572_=

question.</font>
as that seemed to be the group's consensus.</font>
they don't have their overalls. &nbsp;Since I was there, I picked up a
pair of their house brand overalls.</font>
they are doing great. &nbsp;I am in love with overalls for work pants.</font>
to my availible work pants.</font>
Turns out, if you are 1st responder, military, police, nurses, etc, there
is a 25% off you entire offer either in their stores or on line.</font>
meansthe Carhartt overalls are CHEAPER than most other brands.</font>
if you qualify for the discount, that is a sweet deal.</font>
and one thing I found is that it's really hard to separate the 'work' overalls
from the 'fashion' overalls. In some cases, the models on the website were
dead give-aways, but many other brands it was hard to tell. &nbsp;I know
that Carhartts should be 'work' quality, so I think I'll just stick with
them.</font>
US) and remember those that paid for our freedom!<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============3245378215536234194==--