Re: [Shop-talk] Favorite tools

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Favorite tools
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:56:41 -0400 06/02/2020 09:56:42 AM, Serialize complete at 06/02/2020 09:56:42 AM
--===============0250199425938519459==

--=_alternative 004C9AC28525857B_=

>Mjb writes about 2 favorite kitchen tools.

I want to share an experance. I HATE to cook.  Being a 49 year old
bachelor, you would think that I would have gotten over that by now, but
NO.

Then, in an auction lot I purchased for my store, there were some brand
new high end (real high end) pots and pans.  I needed a new frying pan as
the "as seen on TV copper pan" I was using was garbage.  So I took the
frying pan and tried it.

It made AWESOME eggs.  They were so good, I started to try to cook other
things. Now, I still hate to cook, but I don't mind it AS much if I'm
using that pan.

That pan has seen a lot of use over the past year since I got it, and I'm
pretty protective of it.

Funny how a tool can change us.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 004C9AC28525857B_=

tools.</font>
I want to share an experance. I HATE to cook. &nbsp;Being a 49 year old
bachelor, you would think that I would have gotten over that by now, but
NO.</font>
for my store, there were some brand new high end (real high end) pots and
pans. &nbsp;I needed a new frying pan as the &quot;as seen on TV copper
pan&quot; I was using was garbage. &nbsp;So I took the frying pan and tried
it.</font>
so good, I started to try to cook other things. Now, I still hate to cook,
but I don't mind it AS much if I'm using that pan.</font>
the past year since I got it, and I'm pretty protective of it.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============0250199425938519459==--