[Shop-talk] I put a rough draft of the truck restore on my website- Chec

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] I put a rough draft of the truck restore on my website- Check it out
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 14:05:41 -0400 06/17/2020 02:05:42 PM, Serialize complete at 06/17/2020 02:05:42 PM
--===============2170538499284642014==

--=_alternative 0063662D8525858A_=

I uploaded the photos of the truck restore with some notes and comments.
Check it out. This is just a first draft. Easy thing is to click on the
first photo in the album and just the next arrow from there.

https://www.megageek.com/truckre.htm

Let me know what you think.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0063662D8525858A_=

with some notes and comments. &nbsp;Check it out. This is just a first
draft. Easy thing is to click on the first photo in the album and just
the next arrow from there.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============2170538499284642014==--