Re: [Shop-talk] Trouble ordering bolts/studs

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trouble ordering bolts/studs
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 10:13:56 -0400 08/06/2020 10:13:59 AM, Serialize complete at 08/06/2020 10:13:59 AM
--===============3382048281331048987==

--=_alternative 004E2FC8852585BC_=

I want to thank all of you here for the suggestions, but I'm still not
finding it.

Here is the closest I can come...
https://www.pureoffroad.com/lug3k-lug-bolts.htm

But I think that the slope is too shallow.

This one on Napa (Thanks Al) seems to be it, but it doesn't tell me
anything about the size... (thread pitch/length/etc)

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NDP6412188?partTypeName=Wheel+Bolt+-+Front&keywordInput=lug+bolt

This is off a 1978 Hustler 275 Zero turn mower.  I can't find a local
Hustler dealer.

Thanks again for any help.
--=_alternative 004E2FC8852585BC_=

suggestions, but I'm still not finding it.</font>
 size=3>
shallow.</font>
be it, but it doesn't tell me anything about the size... (thread
pitch/length/etc)
href="https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NDP6412188?partTypeName=Wheel+Bolt+-+Front&amp;keywordInput=lug+bolt";><font
 size=3
 size=3>
can't find a local Hustler dealer.</font>

--===============3382048281331048987==--