Re: [Shop-talk] Looking to buy a compressor

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com> definitions=2020-08-13_15:2020-08-13, 2020-08-13 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2004280000 definitions=main-2008130121
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Looking to buy a compressor
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 11:54:50 -0500
Cc: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I need to make some changes to my air lines @ the compressor to add an
intercooler between the compressor & tank.

I have a 60 gallon 11 CFM compressor outside that feeds a 1â??x12â?? drip leg
w/valve that then feeds 1â?? copper pipe in the ceiling. It runs up hill for
40â?? across the shop. Each of my air outlets is fed from the main line. I
drain the drip leg every few days & the compressor daily when working. I need
to add an automatic drain one of these days.

When I am doing a bunch of blasting the air @ the cabinet is about 110°. A
local separator takes care of the rest of the moisture.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity