Re: [Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood
From: Mark Miller <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 11:01:15 -0700

--------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1

I used this one in my last kitchen. It is amazing, powerful and
surprisingly quiet.  And for safety comes with a Kid-Gard (tm) grate to
keep from pulling children up and tossing them onto the roof.  Another
great feature is that the corners have a 1" or so chamfer on them for
those of us who tend to bump into things while excitedly cooking. 2
burned thumbs up.

  Vent-A-Hood® 36" Biscuit Wall Hood-SLH18-236 BT

Regards,
Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 09:18:18 -0600
> From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
> To: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> Subject: [Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood?
>
> If you happen to be a friend on Facebook, you know how much I like
> cooking.? Sometimes I make a mess, stink up the place with whatever I'm
> working on.? I made some blackened shrimp one time, and got my cast iron
> skillet hot enough so that the butter coated shrimp burst into flames
> when they hit the pan.
>
> I'm thinking a nice vent hood to pipe some of the fumes and such outside
> would be a nice addition.? Has anyone added such a device to their own
> kitchen?? Tips, tricks, recommendations?
>
> mjb.

--------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1

  <head>
  </head>
      surprisingly quiet.  And for safety comes with a Kid-Gard (tm)
      grate to keep from pulling children up and tossing them onto the
      roof.  Another great feature is that the corners have a 1" or so
      chamfer on them for those of us who tend to bump into things while
      excitedly cooking. 2 burned thumbs up.<br>
    <h1 class="jss_116 jss_125"
data-analytics="product_details_name"><tt>Vent-A-Hood®
        36" Biscuit Wall Hood-SLH18-236 BT</tt></h1>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">

Regards,
Mark Miller   707-490-5834
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:markmiller@threeboysfarm.com";>markmiller@threeboysfarm.com</a></pre>
      cite="mid:mailman.925.1600528699.3214.shop-talk@autox.team.net">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">

Message: 1
If you happen to be a friend on Facebook, you know how much I like
cooking.? Sometimes I make a mess, stink up the place with whatever I'm
working on.? I made some blackened shrimp one time, and got my cast iron
skillet hot enough so that the butter coated shrimp burst into flames
when they hit the pan.

I'm thinking a nice vent hood to pipe some of the fumes and such outside
would be a nice addition.? Has anyone added such a device to their own
kitchen?? Tips, tricks, recommendations?

mjb.

</pre>

--------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1--

--===============4630456129959733811==