Re: [Shop-talk] Spiders!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spiders!
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 08:59:24 -0700
My mom lives in the country, so we gets lots of all kinds of bugs,
including black widow spiders. I tried a 'wasp & hornet' spray on a BW
the other day, and it zapped her good (dunno if you'd want to use it in
the house, though; maybe if you get desperate). Most spiders, I think,
are carnivorous, feasting on other beasties, so if you can remove the
food sources they sometimes pack up and move. I sprayed
diazinon--remarkably, I think it's still available in California--the
other day on a cockroach infestation, and it knocked them back pretty
good (at least for a while).