Re: [Shop-talk] Drilling a hole in aluminum oil pan

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drilling a hole in aluminum oil pan
From: Mark Miller <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 16:08:48 -0700
Personally I try to avoid any possibility of having to call myself an
idiot after I do something that in retrospect seems questionable
enough.  But you do you.

That said: do you actually need a 1/2" return line for the oil? Will
running the line into the existing 3/8" port via a reducer still give
you sufficient flow? That would be way simpler.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com