[Shop-talk] Mason jar treads in wood?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Mason jar treads in wood?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 09:36:40 -0400 10/06/2020 09:36:46 AM, Serialize complete at 10/06/2020 09:36:46 AM
--===============4847815902455176080==

--=_alternative 004AC50E852585F9_=

Does anyone know of a tap that can tread mason jar thread pitch?  (I only
need to do it in wood.)  So I can thread a mason jar into a piece of wood.

I have a great project idea, but I can't find a tool to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004AC50E852585F9_=

mason jar thread pitch? &nbsp;(I only need to do it in wood.) &nbsp;So
I can thread a mason jar into a piece of wood.</font>
find a tool to do this.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============4847815902455176080==--