[Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:46:10 -0500 11/13/2020 08:46:11 AM, Serialize complete at 11/13/2020 08:46:11 AM
--===============7727024790185429538==

--=_alternative 004BA4108525861F_=

I was looking for recommendations for a good noise canceling set of
headphones with a built in radio (and mp3 player is a plus)
I prefer normal batteries instead of built in rechargeable ones. Bluetooth
isn't a consideration as I will most likely never use that.

Here is the leader I found so far...

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514

Does anyone have an other recommendations?  This will mostly be used when
cutting grass/ chainsaw / using a wood chipper etc.

I do want to make sure the cushion is soft enough to seal when I am
wearing eye protection (or is there a better way to wear eyepro when using
headphones?)

Thanks in advance.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004BA4108525861F_=

good noise canceling set of headphones with a built in radio (and mp3 player
is a plus)</font>
built in rechargeable ones. Bluetooth isn't a consideration as I will most
likely never use that.</font>
href=https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514><font
size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514</font></a>
&nbsp;This will mostly be used when cutting grass/ chainsaw / using a wood
chipper etc.</font>
soft enough to seal when I am wearing eye protection (or is there a better
way to wear eyepro when using headphones?)</font>
Thanks in advance.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============7727024790185429538==--