Re: [Shop-talk] 30 years. 3 decades.

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 30 years. 3 decades.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 14:13:55 -0400 04/11/2021 02:13:56 PM, Serialize complete at 04/11/2021 02:13:56 PM
--===============0702611014534559918==

--=_alternative 006425F7852586B4_=

Darn,

I actually had this occasion in my calendar (I put it there maybe 10 or so
years ago.)  but I had the date as tomorrow.

I can't even begin to calculate the valve of this list has been to me over
the decades.

I'm just glad it is still here.    Thanks Mark, and thanks to all the
members that made this list what it is today!

Eric "Inch" "Moose" "Mule" Petrevich