shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] car clubs

To: "'van Oss'" <vanOss@centurytel.net>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] car clubs
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:23:03 -0400
I'll bet there's not. Do a Google to check around.

Car clubs come in many flavors and levels of interest and activities. In
that respect the basics of ANY kind of club (from stamp collecting to basket
weaving) or professional association would have the same basics as a car
club.

What are you looking for?