shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] SHO wagon

To: Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>, van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO wagon
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
I second that. I hope that you'll stick around. You're
a great asset to this community and highly appreciated
for your help and friendliness as well as other things
such as your cheesy humor (that's a compliment!) and
perspective on cars and life. I've said it too; this
community isn't about the car for many of us.

Ian