shotimes

[Shotimes] off topic/ should get my shelby Friday

To: "shotimes@autox.team.net" <shotimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Shotimes] off topic/ should get my shelby Friday
From: don donelson <onebadsho@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:18:08 -0500
After 4 mths of patiently waiting, I should be picking up my ordered torch red
shelby coupe this friday.

The railcar that the shelby is on should roll into tampa on Friday. Since I am
off that day anyway .. I have already gotten consent to  personally go up and
get the car from the unloading dock.

There have been people on the shelby forums ... who have been waiting for over
a year to get their car. My zone rep pulled a few strings and got my car built
way ahead of schedule. Its great to have connections.

Once the car is broken in, will get it tuned at VMP and install a CAI intake
.. thats all the hp mods i will want. Just those two mods will put the rwhp
over 500. Thats a tad over 600 hp at the crank.

Cant wait  ! .. but still have my Sr 72 to beat up at track days!

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
& a Red Shelby coming soon !
-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat