Re: the new list for Herald based Triumph automobiles"

To: Scions of the Spitfire <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: the new list for Herald based Triumph automobiles"
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:25:04 +0500 (EST)
Thus far on the newly formed list:

> From: Joe "what's your commission number?" Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
>
> Hey Gang,
> ...who has also subscribed.  Let me know!

> From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
>
> Hi all!...I'm on here to ask questions about Spits, about racing Spits,
> and to hopefully have an answer or two if anyone else has a question I
> know anything about.  Glad to be here!

> From: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
>
> Hi to all
>
> Dave Eaton...GT6 MK3 and a couple of Heralds, all in the family.

> From: Ronald R Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
>
> A Spitfire list?  Great!!!!!  Glad to be aboard.

Hi Back at you all! If there's anyone amongst the 31 or so current
subscribers who doesn't know me yet, RUN NOW -- SAVE YOURSELF! :-)

As briefly as possible: I've been into Triumphs since about age five (for
those who care about my current age, try carbon-dating), and for nearly as
long I've been a fan of the Herald and its many derivatives.

The current collection includes the several Heralds, one Spitfire Mk.3 3-D
jigsaw puzzle, and the oft-rumoured, near-legendary Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4
(SEE: <http://www.imagin.net/~hensley/rrtcpics.html>, and my everlasting
gratitude to Susan Hensley for that honor).

I look forward to seeing how this list will evolve.

--Andy