new to spit list

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: new to spit list
From: douglas barr <dbarr64@planet.earthcom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:23:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi everyone.  I'm Doug from Staten Island NY.  I hade a 65 MK II back in the
70's and have been in love with the car ever since.  My wife said I can
smell a spitfire from a mile away.  I'm toying with the idea of getting a
65/66 Mk II to rebuild.  Looking forward to reading your ideas.  Any advice,
suggestions,  do you know of a car for sale?  where do I start looking?
where do you get parts? do you have any photos I could have? and good books
to read? I found one on the barnes and noble web site call Triumph Spitfire
restoration.  Do you know of this book?  is it worth getting?   BOY SO MANY
QUESTIONS!

Thanks for any info
douglas barr
64 princewood ave.