Re: will the spending never stop???????

To: Larry Hooven <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: will the spending never stop???????
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:37:00 -0500
Answer 1...
I don't know of any re-buildable fuel pumps now available.

Answer 2...
I just finished my seat frames. They are gloss black (as with POR-15).
The sliders are bare metal (silverish). I would consider doing them with
a spray silver rust paint. Then again there will be grease all over the
slider mechanism and I don't want to remove it so I'll either mask and
spray or do them with brush.

Answer 3...
Gloss black (as with POR-15). They look great and you don't have to
worry about exposure to sunlight.

Answer 4...
Don't know the minimum thickness but you may want to consider new
discs...they are inexpensive.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario