Re: Help needed!!

To: Brian Furgalus <lennon80@usa.net>, Spit List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Help needed!!
From: Mark Milotay <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:03:12 -0700
You should probably start out by checking the Triumph list archives. This
subject was hashed out in a very long and drawn out battle over the merits
of the 2 cars. Having owned both, I will say that they are both good cars
and that they both have enough different weak points to make them
equivalent. I am not saying that they are the same car, but they are both
good starting places for getting in to the LBC world. Eventually you will
find youself wanting to add other LBC's to your stable. When you get to
that point a Daimler Dart or a Jag XK150 is a good direction to go.

Good luck,

Mark