Re: Public Thanks

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Public Thanks
From: Ron Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 08:38:56 -0400
I would like to add my sincere thanks as well.  The logos are
outstanding!!  I can't wait to install them on a set of caps.  Thanks
again, Joe, for taking on this project!  I know that with all the
variations that you allowed/encouraged this had to have taken on a life
of its own.

Thanks again,

Ron Fowler
'80 Spitfire