Re: Spitlist list

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitlist list
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 01:33:43 EDT
Now thats better!  About 25 people have responded as interested in
participating.  I think more people will jump on the bandwagon as I get
something online and people can start using it.  Many of you had good ideas to
make this project even better such as including links to your home pages,
adding pictures of your cars in addition to yourself, and a few others.  If
anyone has any other suggestions please send them my way.

Did anyone come up with a catchy name for me?  I can do this computer stuff,
but I'm not too good at the creative side.

I will put together a small questionaire to collect info for the page in a day
or so and send it out.  Then all you will have to do is fill it out and attach
a picture and send it to me.  I'll do the rest.  Remember, I am still willing
to accept pictures by post and I will scan them in if you don't have access to
a scanner.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii